| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Toyama in May is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 124.8mm (4.9in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Toyama May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Toyama, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Toyama:
- Aikawa, Japan - 173 kms (107.5 miles) NNE
- Takada, Japan - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) ENE
- Nagano, Japan - 88.4 kms (55 miles) E
- Maebashi, Japan - 169.4 kms (105.2 miles) E
- Karuizawa, Japan - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) ESE
- Matsumoto, Japan - 85.8 kms (53.3 miles) SE
- Takayama, Japan - 61.7 kms (38.3 miles) S
- Suwa, Japan - 109.7 kms (68.2 miles) SE
- Chichibu, Japan - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) ESE
- Kofu, Japan - 167.7 kms (104.2 miles) SE
- Iida, Japan - 143.2 kms (89 miles) SSE