| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Toyama in July is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat soggy. A sizable 241.9mm (9.5in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 14:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Toyama July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Toyama, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Toyama:
- Aikawa, Japan - 173 kms (107.5 miles) NNE
- Takada, Japan - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) ENE
- Nagano, Japan - 88.4 kms (55 miles) E
- Maebashi, Japan - 169.4 kms (105.2 miles) E
- Karuizawa, Japan - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) ESE
- Matsumoto, Japan - 85.8 kms (53.3 miles) SE
- Takayama, Japan - 61.7 kms (38.3 miles) S
- Suwa, Japan - 109.7 kms (68.2 miles) SE
- Chichibu, Japan - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) ESE
- Kofu, Japan - 167.7 kms (104.2 miles) SE
- Iida, Japan - 143.2 kms (89 miles) SSE