| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Toyama in January is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in January is rather sodden. A hearty 266.2mm (10.5in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:18 long with an average length of 9:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Toyama January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Toyama, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Toyama:
- Aikawa, Japan - 173 kms (107.5 miles) NNE
- Takada, Japan - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) ENE
- Nagano, Japan - 88.4 kms (55 miles) E
- Maebashi, Japan - 169.4 kms (105.2 miles) E
- Karuizawa, Japan - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) ESE
- Matsumoto, Japan - 85.8 kms (53.3 miles) SE
- Takayama, Japan - 61.7 kms (38.3 miles) S
- Suwa, Japan - 109.7 kms (68.2 miles) SE
- Chichibu, Japan - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) ESE
- Kofu, Japan - 167.7 kms (104.2 miles) SE
- Iida, Japan - 143.2 kms (89 miles) SSE